...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Tuesday 9 August 2011

What Not To Knit

I got this in one of my pattern subscription emails today. They must be running out of free patterns to send out. And I don't think I'm just being a snob here.

Crochet Snowy Lane Leg Warmers... no thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to think of ANY reason someone may be inclined to knit these (ie. costume), but I'm at a loss... Maybe it was sent as a joke? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha... I just woke up and your post came in overnight with this - too funny. You gotta wonder "who" would knit them ?! ..the colour doesn't help it any either.

    No your not being a snob ;D ...psss, between you and I, my legwarmers look nothing like this ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. They make me happy.