...Cleaver that is... and I'm okay with that! With all of her glorious motherly ways.
I want to be the mom who bakes, sews and knits.
The only issue is... I don't really do any of those things well, so here's me sharing with you all my 101's.
Laugh with me or at me, I don't care. I just hope I can evolve during this process!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Music That Gets Me Crafty!

Completely random but inspired by my Craft Sunday.

Music That Gets Me Crafty!

I'll just go with 5 because I'm a music junkie and otherwise this list could go on and on. Kind of like this intro...

And its just too tacky to start of with Beasties "She's Crafty".

1. Jonsi
    I just downloaded this a month ago and am in love. You may recognize Jonsi's voice from Sigur Rós.
   

2. MSTRKRFT
    You can't help but shake your booty. As I did at a concert on Toronto Island with my girls back in the day.
   

3. Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker (USS)
    Yay Toronto band! Two guys; Ash Boo-Schultz and Human Kebab. Come on. Human Kebab! You have to give them a go.
   

4. Metric
    I just can't get enough of this band. Toronto. Again, thank you. But when they come on shuffle I need to then listen to the entire album. Sometimes albumS! And I like too many songs to link to here so I'll just list a few of my faves.
Dead Disco, Hustle Rose, Hardwire, Rock Me Now, Gimmee Sympathy, Gold Guns Girls.
And link to just one. Fine. Just one.
Rock Me Now


Nope. Can't do it. I need to post two.

Hustle Rose





 5. The Black Keys
     You just gotta rock out to these guys.
 
Got any good ones to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. They make me happy.